So you have read all about our school and are interested in discussing this with us or maybe even trying out a class. Here are some common questions we get.
How to join/try out a class (FREE):
– Call or E-Mail us to setup a private time to meet. We can work around your schedule and ours. Contact us by one of the following ways. Please feel free to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for all types of information and pictures!
Studio Phone: (903).740.0537
Alt Phone: (903).952.3355
1) Do you offer trial or private class to see if karate (Tang Soo Do) is for myself/my child?
– Absolutely! Just contact us to setup a time to come in. No obligation to join and no cost!
2) How do I contact you to setup the trial or to just enroll?
– You can use the Contact Us form on the website. Or you can use the old fashioned way of just calling! 903-740-0537 or 903-952-3355 (Cell)
3) Do you require a contract or agreement for my child/myself to take martial arts? I am not sure if its for us but we are interested in trying it out.
– Absolutely not – we require no contracts or commitments of any form. Our billing is month to month. There are no refunds for any fees paid, however.
4) We are a large family and we are interested, but signing up 3+ people is expensive. Do you offer family discounts?
-We certainly do! We encourage families to train. Call or email to find out more!
5) I cannot make any of the class times you have listed on the Calendar. Is there additional times or do you offer private classes?
– We do not have standard additional classes aside from the listed class, however, we do sometimes have special classes from time to time. We do offer private instruction, contact for more information. (Note: the schedule changes time to time based on the students, ages, and ranks. Check back often)
6) I have another question not listed here so I guess I am out of luck?
– Nope, just shoot us an e-mail or call.